The Parenting Book You Can Read to Your Kids
This book is more than just a parenting book. It's a
tool to use with your child. Each chapter is divided
into two parts. The first part is a fiction story about
a family who experiences problems and then learns a new
tool. Read this section to your child. It presents family
issues from the parent's perspective. Children are often
blinded by their own viewpoint and seeing the problem
from the parent's view is eye-opening. Furthermore, it
opens opportunities to talk about ways your family relates
and ways you can make changes.
In This Book You Will Learn...
• Four truths that will motivate
you to continue on when you're tired, discouraged,
and ready to give up.
• A powerful strategy to help children change their hearts--not
just their actions.
• A unique concept that will reveal the cues you give
to tell your children when they must obey.
• A six-step "Secret Weapon" you can use when
all else seems to have failed and you need a bigger plan
to help children develop character, not just change their
• Three practical ways to be a coach to your children
and help them learn from life.
• One small ingredient to add to your parenting to help
your children develop wisdom.
• A three-step plan to help your children deal with anger
through frustration management, anger control, rage reduction,
and releasing bitterness.
An eight CD series entitled Eight
Secrets to Highly Effective Parenting is also available.