We think a lot about the Bible and theology. So, below are four different descriptions of what we believe, our goals, and the biblical and theological basis for our ministry.
Statement of Faith • • •
- The Bible is the inspired and authoritative
Word of God, the sole authority for faith and practice.
- There is only one God who exists as Father,
Son, and Holy Spirit and revealed himself to man.
- Man is separated from God due to sin.
- God's Son, Jesus Christ, was born of the Virgin
Mary, died on the cross for man's sins, and bodily rose again
on the third day, ascended to the Father and will return to
take his church.
- Man can only be saved, have eternal life in
heaven with God, by repenting of sin, and by faith, accepting
Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior. This salvation is provided
by the grace of God. Man cannot be saved through his own efforts
- We believe in the Holy Spirit who indwells
believers and enables them to live a godly life.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers
in our Lord Jesus Christ.