Children can learn to take initiative, contribute to family life, be thoughtful about others, and act with integrity. But that requires training. This video series will show you how to develop the conscience in your child as part of the internal motivation system.
- 8 practical sessions showing you how to train or retrain your child
- 21 parenting strategies so you know what to do and how to do it
- Rooted in theology, using a biblical approach to parent training
- Amazingly practical with tools to use in your home
- You’ll see change in 30 days whether your child is 3 or 18
- Learn how a heart-based approach differs from behavior modification
- The difference between the conscience and the Holy Spirit – and how to take advantage of both in parenting
- Understand your own convictions and learn how to teach them to your kids
- Teach children to take initiative and be responsible
- Understand Attention Deficit Disorder and provide kids with hope
- Coach children to handle their own emotions
- Help kids respond better to correction
- Develop honesty in practical ways
When you focus on the conscience, good things happen!