Here’s how to sign up.
This program includes three components. A copy of the Hero Training Camp children’s curriculum book gives you eight lessons teaching your children how they can be heroes in training in your home. The At Home Parent Guide gives you daily lesson plans for eight weeks (4 days a week) and the eight webinars offer tips and ideas for running the program. (If you already own Hero Training Camp curriculum book, you can purchase the other two components for $40. Click here.)
Here’s what you’ll learn in the webinars by Dr. Scott Turansky and Joanne Miller, RN, BSN.
- You’ll discover the Biblical basis for the conscience.
- You’ll learn how to help your children take initiative.
- You’ll learn how to prompt internal motivation in your kids instead of relying on externals like nagging and prodding.
- You’ll learn how to teach your kids about integrity.
- You’ll receive parenting tips that help develop the conscience.
- You’ll learn how to help move your children from selfishness to caring about others.
- Dr. Turansky and Mrs. Miller walk you through the next week’s lessons and give you tips to make them most effective.
Each webinar contains practical suggestions to enrich your family.