BPU 201: Taming Emotions in the Family
This four-hour online class is broken down into 5-minute segments to watch at your convenience.
Learn tools for anger management in parents, especially when your kids are doing the wrong things. You’ll also learn how to address bad attitudes in kids using a heart-based approach to parenting. Of course, one of the big areas of emotional upheaval is when children can’t accept no as an answer so specific strategies are presented to deal with whining, arguing, and badgering. In this class you’ll learn a number of tools to help you address the emotional components of family life.
In this class you’ll learn:
- A specific plan for helping children deal with anger.
- Tools for reducing parental anger and moving away from yelling at kids.
- Three parts of a bad attitude and how to use a heart-based approach to change them.
- Why children have a hard time with ‘no’ as an answer and what to do about it.
- How to address children who argue, whine, or badger.
- And much more.
Here’s how it works.
- Purchase the class and sign on when it’s convenient for you.
- Access the class anytime on demand.
- The class teaching is broken into 5-minute segments for busy parents.
- Each segment is followed by a 3 question quiz to help you integrate the material.
- Some of the segments you may want your kids to watch.
This class will change the way your family relates.