Nuggets of parenting wisdom condensed into 50 short chapters, each one biblical, practical, and relevant for parents of children ages 2-18. Learn appropriate ways to correct, instruct, and set limits. Glean wisdom for dealing with emotions, conflict, and developing closeness in your family… and much more. These 50 strategies provide you with hands-on tools for parenting children of any age.
You will learn
- A practical tool to stop children’s arguing
- How to separate firmness from harshness
- A strategy to help children change their hearts
- Ways to teach kids to add energy to family life
- Solutions for sibling conflict
- The relational side of parenting
- What to do when parents don’t agree
- How to help kids who are blamers
- and much more
The Christian Parenting Handbook is more than an idea book. It’s a tool for integrating scripture and practical strategies that helps you develop a biblical philosophy of parenting based on your parenting style.
Dr. Scott Turansky and Joanne Miller, RN, BSN are the co-founders of the National Center for Biblical Parenting and Biblical Parenting University. They work with families all over the world, teaching a heart-based approach to parenting. They have trained seminar presenters and parenting coaches to teach their material as well. Dr Turansky and Mrs Miller have written several books on parenting, have created five video training programs, and send out free email parenting tips each week.
Authors: Dr. Scott Turansky and Joanne Miller, RN, BSN
Suggested Donation: $16.99