The Christian Parenting Handbook
50 Heart-Based Strategies for All the Stages of Your Child’s Life
by Dr Scott Turansky and Joanne Miller, RN BSN
Nuggets of parenting wisdom condensed into 50 short chapters, each one biblical, practical, and relevant for parents of children ages 2-18. Learn appropriate ways to correct, instruct, and set limits. Glean wisdom for dealing with emotions, conflict, and developing closeness in your family… and much more. These 50 strategies provide you with hands-on tools for parenting children of any age.
You will learn in The Christian Parenting Handbook book:
- A practical tool to stop children’s arguing
- How to separate firmness from harshness
- A strategy to help children change their hearts
- Ways to teach kids to add energy to family life
- Solutions for sibling conflict
- The relational side of parenting
- What to do when parents don’t agree
- How to help kids who are blamers
- and much more.