The Christian Parenting Companion Guide
50 Heart-Based Strategies for All the Stages of Your Child’s Life
by Dr Scott Turansky and Joanne Miller RN BSN
The Companion Guide is a workbook of 50 lessons along with 50 audio tips to take you through The Christian Parenting Handbook step by step. Each lesson contains advice from Dr Scott Turansky and Joanne Miller in a 5 minute audio tip and then offers teaching, an assignment, a Bible verse, and a prayer to help you apply each idea or strategy in your family. The tips are available to you as MP3 downloads and access to them comes in the workbook.
You will learn
- A practical tool to stop children’s arguing
- How to separate firmness from harshness
- A strategy to help children change their hearts
- Ways to teach kids to add energy to family life
- Solutions for sibling conflict
- The relational side of parenting
- What to do when parents don’t agree
- How to help kids who are blamers
- and much more.