Parenting Wisdom for Ages 9-12 Years
by Dr Scott Turansky and Joanne Miller, RN, BSN with Julia Raudenbush
The pre-teen years are among the greatest times to build responsibility in children. Heart transformation takes place when parents use other tools than behavior modification. Sometimes though, bad attitudes, disrespect, and a lack of cooperation can muddy the waters. You’ll want to learn from the experts how best to navigate these years. Your children are making significant developmental leaps in their cognitive, social, emotional and spiritual growth. Understanding how best to help children through these years is essential.
You will learn:
- How to build spiritual values that will last forever
- Ways to address homework, mornings, and bedtimes
- Tools for developing internal motivation in your child
- Practical suggestions for advanced social development
- How to have an age-appropriate conversation about sex
- How to provide tools for anger management
- Specific strategies for bad attitudes and disrespect
- and much more
Busyness often gets in the way so having concise, practical tools will help you effectively equip your child to handle adolescence with success.