The Bible verses in this set continue to focus on the majesty and power of God’s Word and they are perfect for starting out with children of any age. These are some of the most powerful verses in the Bible and treasures in the hearts of your children.
Here are some examples of verses in this set:
- “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. (1 John 1:9)”
- “Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord God is an everlasting rock. (Isaiah 26:4)”
- “God, examine me and know my heart. Test me and know my thoughts. See if there is any bad thing in me. Lead me in the way you set long ago. (Psalm 139:23)”
- “Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from God, the Father of lights. (James 1:17)”
How to use the bible verses cards:
If you would like to learn bible verses with you children but don’t know how to start, here are some ideas:
- Start by reading the verses to your children. Mornings or evenings are perfect times to do this, with prayer or reading the bible.
- Talk about the meaning of the verse with your child and why it is important.
- Ask your children which cards are their favourite and why? Talk about the images and the colors on the cards.
- Feel free to stick the cards on the fridge or on the wall, where your children can see them easier.
- If your child is willing, ask them to repeat the verses after you.
- If you would like to see if they know the verse, when you refer to the verses with animals you can ask something along the lines: What does the dog say?
- Get your older children to teach the younger ones, they really love to do it!