The Bible verses in this set are focusing on the Word of God and they are perfect for starting out with children of any age. These are some of the most powerful verses in the Bible and treasures in the hearts of your children.
Here are some examples of verses in this set:
- “If you say with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. (Romans 10:9)”
- “For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword. (Hebrews 4:12)”
- “How can a young person live a pure life? By obeying your word, Lord. (Psalm 119:9)”
- “Whoever spends time with wise people will become wise. But whoever makes friends with fools will suffer. (Proverbs 13:20)”
How to use the bible verses cards:
If you would like to learn bible verses with you children but don’t know how to start, here are some ideas:
- Start by reading the verses to your children. Mornings or evenings are perfect times to do this, with prayer or reading the bible.
- Talk about the meaning of the verse with your child and why it is important.
- Ask your children which cards are their favourite and why? Talk about the images and the colors on the cards.
- Feel free to stick the cards on the fridge or on the wall, where your children can see them easier.
- If your child is willing, ask them to repeat the verses after you.
- If you would like to see if they know the verse, when you refer to the verses with animals you can ask something along the lines: What does the dog say?
- Get your older children to teach the younger ones, they really love to do it!